Save the date for Thursday, October 29th from 4-6:30pm because Dayspring has an amazing opportunity to bless the families and staff of Robberson Community School! We were asked to help run their official, school sponsored fall "Trunk or Treat" event! We will be creating fun, themed trunks/booths so the children can collect candy (since going door-to-door is discouraged this year) and we will be providing information about our church ministries to the families! What a great way to just bless our community and connect with them as a church family! "How can I help?!" you may be asking?!?! Two ways!
1. Sign up to create a themed trunk booth at the following link! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/805084AA9A62DA7FD0-robberson
2. Donate candy in the designated "candy booth donation stations" found in the church foyer and at the KITK Check-In Station starting Sunday, October 4th! You won't be able to miss them!
We want to honor the school district's COVID Guidelines so we will be making the following accommodations during the event:
1. One family will approach a candy trunk/booth at a time.
2. All people participating will asked to be masked.
3. All booths will be socially distanced apart from each other.
4. We will hand candy to the children instead of letting them reach into a candy bucket and choosing their candy.
2157 N. Prospect Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65803