Date(s) - 12/13/2018 - 12/14/2018
Ladies, you are invited to a two-day Christmas Extravaganza, full of sista-friend connections and joyful embraces. Join us for hands-on fun, scrumptious food, fabulous entertainment, and an inspiring life-giving message from special speaker, Linda Daugherty!
With as much as we have planned (see below!), REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for this event! Tickets are only $15 through December 9. Childcare is available for this event at additional cost.
Come alone or bring some girl friends! If this is your first time coming to a Dayspring Women’s Event, let us know when you register. We’ll have a special little gift just for you!
Christmas Carpool Scavenger Hunt!
Teams of ladies will carpool around town for a special Christmas-themed scavenger hunt! You’ll have two hours to complete as many challenges as possible; then, meet back in the community center to share results with hot cocoa and cookies!
• Individuals may volunteer to be Team Leaders; you must have a car and recruit your own team of at least 3 ladies (no max).
• Teams will assemble in the south parking lot and leave the church no earlier than 6:00pm.
• Someone from each team must have a dedicated camera phone with which to take pictures/videos of challenges being completed. Upload your photos/videos on Facebook with the hashtag #dayspringwomenhunt
• Teams must be back at the church by 8:00pm sharp, or they risk disqualification.
• The team that earns the most points gets a special prize at the end of the evening! Prizes will also be awarded for Best Dressed Team and Best Team Name.
• Individuals may sign up before finding a team. We will find a team for you.
9:00am-1:00 pm | Ladies in the Atrium
Drop in and cozy up with a blanket (BYOB!), some goodies, and our Dayspring sisters as we indulge in sweets, hot beverages, and pleasant conversation in the atrium.
6:00 pm* | Catered Dinner in Community Center
7:00 pm | Christmas Program in Sanctuary
Featuring fun stage acts, a special dance from Dayspring Dance Company, and an inspiring word from guest speaker, Linda Daugherty.
8:30 pm | Let the Party Begin!!!
Return to Community Center for fun group activities including a dessert competition, make your own ornament, rewrite the lyrics, dancing, and ending the night with Christmas karaoke. Sing till you drop! We will hang out until the last one leaves!
* Childcare is available for those who pre-register. $10 for first child, $5 for each additional child. 5:30pm check-in; pickup by 11pm.