Why Become a Member?
- It identifies you as a genuine believer. Ephesians 2:19, Romans 12:5
- It provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your walk with Christ.
Hebrews 10:24-25, Galatians 6:1-2
- It gives you a place to discover and use your gifts. 1 Corinthians 12:4-27
- It places you under the spiritual protection of godly leaders. Hebrews 13:17, Acts 20:28-29
- It provides accountability which helps you grow. Ephesians 5:21
If you are interested in becoming a member of Dayspring, you will want to attend the next Discovering Dayspring event. There, you’ll share a meal with members of leadership and hear from them about the history, mission, values, and structure of Dayspring. You’ll be welcome to fill out a membership application anytime after that. Applications can be turned in at the Welcome Center on Sunday morning and the church office.
At Dayspring, it is our goal to help everyone find a place where you can find friendships and fulfillment in serving. Once we receive your membership application, we will call to set up a time to meet with you.
Requirements of Membership
- A personal profession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- A commitment to protect the unity of my church…
… by acting and left toward other members
… by refusing to gossip
… by forgiving any who have wronged me.
“Having a sincere love for other believers, love one another earnestly with all your heart.”
1 Peter 1:22
- Commitment to support my church…
… by attending faithfully
… by living a godly life as God enables me
… by giving regularly
“Let us not give up meeting together…but let us encourage one another.” Hebrews 10:25
“Make sure that your every day life is worthy of the gospel of Christ.” Philippians 1:27
“A tenth of all you produce…is the Lord’s and is holy.” Leviticus 27:30